1. I deal with a lot of the problems in my life with apathy and brave.
2. My father is my hero.
3. My biggest fear is that one day I will die and would not have made a difference in the life of someone I care about.
4. I am really good about keeping in touch with old and new friends.
5. I always meditate every day before I leave my house.
6. I am phobic to water, so i cannot swim.
7. My friend Kasia and Karin inspired me to see the potential in myself and that my goals can be achieved.
8. I am trying to learn Italian, but i speak Spanish because my ancestor are originally from Cordoba.
9. My favorite book is the Garden of Truth.
10. Someday I would like to lead a Palestinian Olive Oil company.
11. I love the outdoors, especially hiking, camping and Yoga.
12. Moving to Philadelphia in the US and to Andalusia region in Spain was one of the best choices that I could have made, but glad that i moved back out Arab Region (Middle East).
13. I am not proud of a lot of my past, but I do not regret it and hope people will look past it.
14. I hope Palestine home will be free someday.
15. My female friends Kasia,Tahreer, Joyce, Nina, Hanna, Morgan, Kholoud, Dina, and Emily support me in my difficult timings in dealing with my previous relationship, they are great people and hopefully i could support them as they did.
16. My True love is for Palestine (Motherland). Its always in my heart and in my soul.
17. I adore my sisters Nedo, Nada, Amira, Maha, Muna and my brothers Thaier and Mohammad Darwish for being supportive and being open minded to change the society mentality related to religion and culture.
18. My mom is the dearest and precious person in my life… she is everything to me ..
19. I love my cat putshi and I miss him back home. Right now, I have a hamster and Turtle.
20. My male best friends Ahmad, Muez, Rafat, Taka, and Brother Thaier always support me to volunteer and dance for Palestine..
21. My second family Rachael, Sue, and Howard, Thank you for treating me as a part of your family in the US.
22. I hate people when they are cheating and betraying while they are in a committed relationship.
23. I love dancing in all its aspects (Tango, Salsa, Dabka, Hip Hop, Contemporary Dance, Flamenco).
24. I love to cook vegetarian meals and share my food with my friends and family.
25. I am crazy on gardening, composting, buying and making organic stuff, recycling. My dream is build an eco-dome house.
26. I have Two God sons (Gabriel and Djanguito) in oxford and adore them a lot .
27. My spirituality grown more after i met Kate, Joyce, and Rachael. I adore their kids and they are fun to hang out with …
28. I am learning to play guitar and am composing some songs..
29. Sometimes people think I am crazy but I do not care. Its good to be crazy.
30. I am a worrier and cannot resist when something happened wrong to my family and to my friends. My humanity stands for helping others.
- November 2016
- October 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- July 2011
- January 2011
- May 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- November 2008
- August 2008
- March 2008
- RT @Vegan___Recipes: The #Vegan Tomato Omelette from Udupi Hotels in Bombay saffrontrail.com/vegan-tomato-o… #recipe 1 day ago
- RT @visualizingpal: Anatomy of Inequality highlights Israel’s system of apartheid policies on Palestinians in #Jerusalem. Download at https… 1 week ago
- RT @Vegan___Recipes: These 15 #Vegan Cheese Recipes Will Make You Quit Dairy Forever onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/qui… #veggie https://t.co/4Q6sfbuH3b 3 weeks ago
- RT @katherga1: #PalFest: ‘We go through checkpoints and soldiers; then we read’ theguardian.com/books/2017/jun… #CultureCantBeKilled 3 weeks ago
- RT @intifada: 50 years of Israeli military occupation in West Bank and Gaza have robbed Palestinians of control over their lives https://t.… 3 weeks ago